Learn more about military/ VA education benefits, eligibility, and how to apply.

Tuition Assistance

  • Student must be admitted to a degree program
  • Tuition Assistance covers tuition only. The student is responsible for mandatory fees.
  • Contact Student’s Education Service Officer and NCC’s Business Office – (603) 578-8902
  • Prospective students are encouraged to receive approval from their Educational Service Officer (ESO) or Military Counselor prior to enrolling in coursework at NCC

NH National Guard Tuition Waiver Program

  • Student must be聽admitted to a degree program
  • Active member of the NH National Guard
    Payment covers tuition only聽and is treated as an exemption (waiver). The student is responsible for mandatory fees.
  • Contact: Student’s National Guard Education Service Officer and NCC鈥檚 Business Office – (603) 578-8902

VA Education Benefits Information

GI Bill庐 is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at聽.

To receive VA education benefits, please follow the steps below:

Step 1 鈥 Apply to NCC

  • You must be admitted to a Degree or Certificate Program. Contact Admissions about a Program of Study or apply here.

Step 2 鈥 Apply for VA Educational Benefits

大秀视频 is approved by the NHSAA Office to administer VA Educational Benefits for eligible students. The VA makes eligibility determinations and students that believe they may be eligible for benefits under the GI Bill庐 should seek determination from the VA.

  • If you are Post-9/11 GI Bill 庐 (Chapter 33), Montgomery GI Bill 庐 (Chapters 30 or 1606), or Dependents Educational Assistance (Chapter 35) beneficiary, 聽
  • If you are VR&E beneficiary (Chapter 31),

Step 3 鈥 Submit your COE

  • If the VA determines that you are eligible for Post 9/11 GI Bill 庐 (Chapter 33), Montgomery GI Bill 庐 (Chapters 30 or 1606), or Dependents Educational Assistance (Chapter 35) beneficiary, the VA will issue you a Certificate of Eligibility. Email a copy of your COE to the School Certifying Official at [email protected]
  • If the VA determines that you are eligible for VR&E, your VR&E Counselor will submit a VAF 28-1905 to the College of your behalf.

Students receiving Post 9/11 GI Bill庐 or VR&E must provide a certificate of eligibility, or valid VAF 28-1905 to their college鈥檚 School Certifying Official. In addition, students must make a payment arrangement for any tuition and fees not covered by their military benefit by the tuition due date each semester. Once these two requirements are met, students receiving military benefits will be considered in good financial standing.

If a student鈥檚 eligibility for Post 9/11 GI Bill庐 or VR&E should change at any point during a semester, the student will be responsible to make payment arrangements for any balance that may be due as a result of the change.

The institution will not impose a penalty, or require the beneficiary to borrow additional funds to cover tuition and fees due to late payments from the VA. The college will allow up to 90 days from the date the beneficiary provides COE or valid VAF 28-1905 form, to receive payment from the VA. During this 90-day timeframe, the beneficiary should not experience any interruption in educational services such as being withdrawn from their course for non-payment.

Step 4 鈥 Submit your Statement of Understanding

Submit the Statement of Understanding based on the benefit type you are eligible for.

Step 5 鈥 Assessment/Advising/Registration

  • Submit an official copy of your or 听迟谤补苍蝉肠谤颈辫迟
  • Submit official transcripts from all previously attended postsecondary institutions.
  • When you have received an Acceptance letter, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor for class registration.